POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Forest question. : Forest question. Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Forest question.
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 7 Oct 2005 16:00:36
Message: <4346d3e4@news.povray.org>
Put quite simply, how do I go about it?

I've tried making trees singly, before now, but I always run into memory
issues when loading them.  For my current project, I need not one, but a
  whole bunch of trees.  Preferably, a moderately dense Deciduous forest.

So I was wondering if there was a way to fill a large area with trees.
Ideally it would be nice to have them conform to a landscape as well,
but I try not to be greedy.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

A.D.B.